December in Sackets Harbor
Top ways for enjoying a day in November and December in Sackets Harbor.
1. Start your day with Breakfast at Tin Pan Galley.
2. Pick up a hot drink at Crissy Beans or a Hot Tea at Tea Thyme on Main St.
3. Stroll Main Street Shops (see list below)
4. Lunch at the Sackets Harbor Brewpub with a view of the Harbor.
5. Take in a Comedy Show at the Lake Ontario Playhouse
6. Walk to the Gazebo for your Holiday Photo Opportunity
7. Wine tasting on your way to Main Street at the Yellow Barn Winery
Open for Business
Calla Lillies A Delightfully Different Gift Shop
Handmaiden's Garden - Fairies, Mystical Musings books, Homemade soaps and aromatherapy.
Tea Thyme - Tea and tea supplies. Tastings.
Bev and Co.- Clothing Boutique
Giftshop at the Ontario Place Hotel - Sackets Harbor apparel
Main Street Dining:
1. Chrissy Beanz Coffee Shop
2. Tin Pan Galley
3. Sackets Harbor Brewing Co. (Harborview)
5. Sackets Harbor Anchor
1. Lake Ontario Playhouse - Comedy and Plays
2. Yellow Barn Winery - Wine appreciation and tastings
We have two hotels and several B&B's: