Easy Maple Squares
3 beaten eggs
1/2 tsp salt
2/3 cup cooking oil
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1 cup dark maple syrup
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
Mix in order given. Pour into 13x9 pan, bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Do not over bake.
Recipe compliments of Delores DiSalvo/provided by W&E Allen Pure Maple Syrup
Calla Lillies' Specialty Food Lines
Cherchies Champaign Mustard
Artichoke and Cheese Squares
The Spicy Wench
Ten Things To Use Ground Peppers or Pepper Blends For:
1. Shake it on your pizza.
2. Mix it into pasta sauce.
3. Add it to chili or soup.
4. Mix it into salsa or guacamole.
5. Mix it with olive oil for a spicy bread dip.
6. Mix it into sour cream for a zippy chip dip.
7. Shake it on your veggies to spice them up.
8. Mix it with butter for a spicy bread spread.
9. Shake it on meat before you grill it.
10. Scramble it into your eggs.
Don’t be afraid to add your own uses to the
Ten Things To Use Pepper Jellies or
Fruit Jams For:
1. Eat it on toast or a bagel.
2. Mix it with cream cheese for a cracker dip.
3. Use it to marinade chicken, pork or beef.
4. Use it for dipping mini-meatballs.
5. Mix it into your veggies, like squash or potatoes.
6. Eat it in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
7. Use it to make a spicy jelly roll.
8. Eat it straight from the jar.
9. Spread it on meat after cooking.
10. Mix it with your eggs in
Cookie Cutter Recipes
Compliments of Ann Clark Cookie Cutter Co.